Did you catch our Instagram Live last night? If not, you missed out on some serious fun during our mini-series, "In the Kitchen With No Whey Chocolate" Hosted by Nicole (from the No Whey Marketing Team) and Danielle (Recipe Curator, Instagram: DanielleDairyFree). But don't worry! We are here to recap what you missed.
We figured since Father's Day is this weekend, we would showcase a no-bake recipe that the whole family can be involved in; these treats are perfect to bring on a hike, picnic or just to enjoy for yourself! If you need to stock up on yummy treats to try baking yourself, be sure to visit www.nowheychocolate.com to view our variety of allergy-friendly, vegan, all natural, gluten free, Kosher chocolates!
So, without further ado...
How to make Sunny Energy Bites!
(and YES! This recipe is top-8 common allergen FREE!)
You will need:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 bag Milkless Chocolatey Covered Pretzels, crushed
- 1 Milkless Bar
- Mix together sunflower seed butter, agave and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Add oats and crushed pretzels.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes (this isn't required, but definitely helps for the next step!)
- With either an ice-cream scooper or your hands, roll the mixture into a multiple spheres. Go big or go small! It's all up to you!
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 second intervals. Pour chocolate into a ziploc bag, cut a small corner in the bag and drizzle onto bites. Refrigerate until serving.