RECIPE PROVIDED BY: @MASONSAFEJAR
Looking for the perfect chocolate chip cookie with a dash of St. Patrick’s Day luck?
You don’t have to look at the end of the rainbow for this recipe ⬇️
CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE or see below
Thank you for choosing us for all of your vegan, allergy friendly, gluten free, all natural needs!
- 1 & ¼ cup gluten free powder
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ baking powder
- 1 tsp cream of tartar or corn starch
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ coconut or canola oil
- 1/3 cup rice milk (or your dairy free choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½-3/4 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- Mix all dry ingredients in separate bowls, then mix all sugars, oil, milk & vanilla in their own bowl, then add wet to dry mix
- Stir with spatula until doughy mix is shiny, then add in your chocolate chips; top off with Our Peppermint NoNo’s
- Grease pans or parchment sheets & set oven to 325
- Roll into balls (makes 18)
- Space out cookie dough balls on baking sheet
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!