Our Instagram friend @milkfreemom made some seriously TASTY looking Vegan Blondie Cookie Bars using our Choco NoNo's and we couldn't help but share the recipe here on our blog! For all of our gluten free, vegan, all natural chocolates, be sure to visit www.nowheychocolate.com! Let's begin!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 3/4 cup Sunbutter
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil canola oil also works
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 non-dairy milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chunks, or dairy-free candy of choice.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease (or spray with cooking spray) an 8×8 baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together Sunbutter, oil and sugar, then add the milk and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt, then gently fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Spread the dough evenly in the baking pan and press it into place
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes. The edges should start to lightly brown, and the center should feel semi-firm.
- Let cool completely before slicing.